So this is a silly little project that I completed about a week ago over the course of several days. It was designed as part of a job application, but I like the way it turned out so I thought I’d post it here.
Here’s some deets:
- It’s a quiz game where you answer trivia questions about video games!
- three wrong questions in a row gets you GAME OVER, five right questions in a row WINS
- there are three difficulty levels, and the game automatically adjusts difficulty while you play
- the question list is downloaded from a MySQL sever database, so I *could* update it with new questions whenever I like
- features a sort of high-score table that shows off the most recent play-throughs
If you want to give it a try you can download the windows copy of the project here: https://madcowj.itch.io/the-game-quiz
Note: because it relies on an internet connection to populate the quiz data, it won’t work without network connectivity. Enjoy!